Ladies, would you date a tall, babyfaced guy?

I'm 6'4 and 23 years old and get told I have a babyface quite often. I guess it's true. I don't look like in high school anymore, my features are more refined, but I still look young. Some guys from my year look like they're in their mid thirties.

Girls never wanted to go out with me so I wonder if it might have something to do with that.

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would. Baby faces can be very attractive.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm attracted to guys who are actually "rugged" or even "ugly". They're not to me, but that's what most women call them so...
    The point is, no I wouldn't be attracted to your face, but I know for a fact that the vast majority of the female population disagrees with me, so you shouldn't worry.

• I don't mind a baby face as long as you don't act like you're 15

• Yes, why not?

• You are exactly my best friends type. She loves tall guys with baby faces. Which sucks for her because sometimes she finds out that they are in high school. But anyways...you just gotta find a girl who likes you for you.

• I doubt it has anything to do with that. It can look really hot when he has a baby face and a strong, manly body.

• Oui! :D why not?

• I wouldn't mind a baby faced guy. They're cute

• why not? baby faced guys are cute :3

What Guys Said 0