Asian women in my opinion seems the easiest to date and talk to. Any of you ever dated an Asian woman?

I'll be honest I'm a black man and I am totally into Asian women that's all I ever dated in my life most I've met seem so down to earth and sweet don't get me wrong I love women from all races but I just seem to get along with Asian women the most because most I know respect nice guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Because culturally Asian females are more passive in the beginning stages of dating, so u can "drive" them pretty easily with almost no resistance.

What Girls Said 7

• Can say I have...

• You must have been lucky because do not get an Asian woman twisted they will curse you out!

• I'm an Asian woman and I can promise you my bf wouldn't say I'm easy haha

• I think that's partially a stereotype. A friend married an Asian woman and she's always bitching at him, for example.

• I noticed you still have not managed to marry one. A black and Asian romantic relationship seems so rare, you may find them easy to talk to but I doubt that it's easy for you to date them

• Asian women are only pretty to me if they have white features. I just don't like Asian features at all. I do have something to add though: how do you love women of all races when you haven't had a chance to love women of all races? You've never experienced anything else. Not to mention you still aren't married besides them being so easy to date and talk to. What's the deal?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Asian and this is true. My white friends also say this is true for them.

Of course any female, wouldn't want themselves to be labelled as "easy", and because of that I know I'm getting to get downvoted badly on this comment. And of course not EVERY Asian girl is easy.

But on average, they are by far the easiest women for me to pick up. Maybe that's because I'm Asian, but I also think it's because they are the most attractive female minority. In many ways Asian girls are more physically attractive than Western girls, but because of the media etc they are 'supposed' to be less attractive than Western girls and so they don't develop the same 'hot girl' complex that Western girls develop despite being as attractive.

Of course a lot of generalisations here. But mostly true in my opinion

• As an Asian, trust me when I say they are the easiest to get along with and the nicest on a SUPERFICIAL LEVEL. In Asian culture, there is an immense pressure on reputation and how you appear to others in their circle/community/family. Everyone has a fucking mask on x2. On a GENERAL scale, yes they are nicer and definitely more faithful than American chicks. There are a lot of Asian bitches though, watch out for those rich Asian kids with princess syndromes.