I recently met this guy on a dating site and I only know his name and his phone number. I copy pasted his phone number into Facebook and I got his profile. I know who his friends are, I know what school he goes to and more. I found his google+ account, his soundcloud account and linkedin account.
Now for being a clumsy stalker, I clicked on his linkedin profile without logging out. Linkedin shows you "who viewed me" and I'm almost certain he'll see my name there.
Is it cute to be stalked by a girl you're talking to and that has a crush on you?
- I think it's okay, but it has its limits.22% (2)31% (4)27% (6)Vote
- Sure, go ahead, I got nothing to hide.0% (0)31% (4)18% (4)Vote
- It doesn't really bother me.0% (0)8% (1)5% (1)Vote
- Girl WTF! That shit ain't cute!22% (2)23% (3)23% (5)Vote
- I'm just a girl here for the results.56% (5)7% (1)27% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
It doesn't upset me, it just worries me that she's going to become overly attached and become miserably depressed and/or spread false things about me if I reject her.
I don't have anything to hide, and I don't mind people looking at me (or doing whatever else in privacy), but I'm not going to get mad at someone trying to talk to me, so they should just spark a conversation.
It's more understandable if it's someone you can't meet at all.0