Guys, are you turned off by stalkers?

Hi!

I recently met this guy on a dating site and I only know his name and his phone number. I copy pasted his phone number into Facebook and I got his profile. I know who his friends are, I know what school he goes to and more. I found his google+ account, his soundcloud account and linkedin account.

Now for being a clumsy stalker, I clicked on his linkedin profile without logging out. Linkedin shows you "who viewed me" and I'm almost certain he'll see my name there.

Is it cute to be stalked by a girl you're talking to and that has a crush on you?

• I think it's okay, but it has its limits.
  • Sure, go ahead, I got nothing to hide.
  • It doesn't really bother me.
  • Girl WTF! That shit ain't cute!
  • I'm just a girl here for the results.

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't upset me, it just worries me that she's going to become overly attached and become miserably depressed and/or spread false things about me if I reject her.

I don't have anything to hide, and I don't mind people looking at me (or doing whatever else in privacy), but I'm not going to get mad at someone trying to talk to me, so they should just spark a conversation.

It's more understandable if it's someone you can't meet at all.

What Guys Said 7

• there is a point where a bit of "stalking" may be flattering but I think you've gone to creep levels. I don't want someone searching me every possible way just to know stuff about me.

if you want to know about me talk to me.

• everyones a stalker dude lol. so much shit you can learn from a simple internet search. just don't let it come up in conversation and you're golden.

• I think it can be cute if she's like reading some of my older stuff or looking me up in the phone book, but if she starts following me or something like that it gets to be too much. Knowing that someone is interested in me to spend time thinking about me outside of being together is nice, but it would be scary getting to know someone who was capable of following me.

• It's happened to me before and it creeped me out.

• If it happened to me I'd be amused haha

• if the girl wants me, its the biggest turn on, but she better confess so we can be together already, otherwise if she doesn't than its the biggest turn off, and if she spreads lies about me than ill get mad

• WTF no one likes being stalked.
    I was stalked be a girl it was not good I had her """ taken care off """

What Girls Said 2

• Lol what? No, it's not "cute" to be a stalker.

No one likes a crazy person...

• Everyone thinks stalkers are crazy