For gals that are over 30, What do you think of my pic? please be honest but not brutal?

I am now single again and just curious. I want to know if I am still attractive. I still think I am and have confidence but I just wanted to see what others thought. Thanks!

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Well...I just turned 30 a few days ago...I know that's not over 30...for me it's really difficult to tell from a pic because that's not the most important thing to me...it's more about personality and if there is chemistry...that said...I'm usually attracted to younger men...just because that's what approaches me b/c I look younger. But if you approached me I'd give you a chance to see if there was chemistry (well if I was single).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Well, I may not be over 30 but I am pretty sure my input is just as valid.

I think you're an okay looking guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I may not be 30, but I think you look just fine. Nothing to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a decent guy and a smile might help :) you are not my type though but I am sure you will have no problems finding girls that find you attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Your face is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a nice guy. Your face isn't bad but you could lose a little weight (sorry). Not my type but I think you'd be a lot of girls type. Sorry about the breakup and good luck in the future. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look unclish...5/10...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look decent - a smile would probsbly peek your pic up. You look a bit out of my preferred range, however. You in your 40's?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1