Sign of cheating?

i read somewhere that if a boyfriend chooses his friends over you its a sign of cheating, but isn't it normal/healthy for a guy to occasionally choose his friends over his girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is normal for a guy to choose his friends over a girlfriend and the same for a girl to choose her friends over their boyfriend sometimes. Friends are important and you should always make time for them as they are the ones that stand by you no matter what and it is also important to keep your independance out side of the relationship.

What you have read is a load of rubbish and if I was you id just forget about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Sure, I think it's actually best for people to keep a healthy balance between time with their friends and their significant others.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's anything to worry about. Yes, its normal for a guy to chose his friends over his girlfriend. Like my bestie says ,"Bros before hoes." Haha. I would place my friends before my boyfriend, most of the time. =]