Do the majority of men end up with a younger girl or woman?

I know sometimes it's the opposite but do you think majority of men end up with a younger girl or older women end up with a younger guy

• Men with younger women
  • Women with younger men
  • Both same age (being born same year)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all over the place. I have friends dating guys ten years older than them. I have friends dating guys the same age or a year older than them. I'm dating a guy who is a year younger then me and so is my friend. I think it used to be more common dating a guy older than you but I think age is becoming less of an issue.

What Girls Said 6

• Not the majority. But definitely the majority is with something their age or younger. But between same age and younger, I'm not sure younger is the majority

• I've noticed that men tend to date or marry with younger women. And most of girls I know date older guys. So, I guess it's true.

• I think A, but only by a little. My bf is younger than me and I know a few other couples like that as well.

• i think same age

• The best relationships as in longest lasting are always the ones where a woman is around 10 years younger, but I think most men end up with women about 4-5 years young than they are.

• Most people end up with someone within 5 years of their age.

What Guys Said 0