Do the majority of men end up with a younger girl or woman?

I know sometimes it's the opposite but do you think majority of men end up with a younger girl or older women end up with a younger guy

• Men with younger women
    73% (8)100% (3)79% (11)Vote
  • Women with younger men
    9% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • Both same age (being born same year)
    18% (2)0% (0)14% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all over the place. I have friends dating guys ten years older than them. I have friends dating guys the same age or a year older than them. I'm dating a guy who is a year younger then me and so is my friend. I think it used to be more common dating a guy older than you but I think age is becoming less of an issue.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Not the majority. But definitely the majority is with something their age or younger. But between same age and younger, I'm not sure younger is the majority

0|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed that men tend to date or marry with younger women. And most of girls I know date older guys. So, I guess it's true.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think A, but only by a little. My bf is younger than me and I know a few other couples like that as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think same age

0|0
    0|0
  • The best relationships as in longest lasting are always the ones where a woman is around 10 years younger, but I think most men end up with women about 4-5 years young than they are.

0|0
    1|0
  • Most people end up with someone within 5 years of their age.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.