Do you use any phrases or words that most people don't?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never heard anyone other than myself use the word "groovygold".
    It's a word that I somehow splashed together to basically mean "cool".

• Hahah that's funny!

• Thanks, and thanks for MH too!

What Guys Said 4

• Oh yes! All the time! I have kind of a unique way of speaking, I think. I'm a very complicated person, truth to tell, and I think most people just don't think the way I do. I say a lot of things that you're not really going to find other people saying.

I've thought about this before, actually. My friends and other people have been telling me that for so long that I thought I may as well do some kind of test to see if they were right. Once I roped in six participants I gave them links to several Yahoo! Answers questions I'd posted on and I asked them to pick out my posts and vote for them as best answer. At that time when there was no best answer they would shield the names and you could vote for your favorite. So there were ten and each one of them got all ten right. Six votes on all ten answers. Not one mistake. That was about four years ago.

So yeah, I definitely do have a unique writing style at least. I think it's definitely fair to say that. I know that was not a scientific test but it was interesting. And I've been told the same thing so many times I think it's reasonable to assume it's true.

• I am trying to use the word "assuage" more in my vocabulary. It means to provide relief or causing to feel better. I think it's a great word to use and i encourage people to use it. I'll put down some examples so you know how to use it.

Over the counter drugs, such as aspirin or tylenol can help assuage your headache.

She tried to assuage her negative thoughts by thinking of things that make her happy.

I was so glad the vet told me my dog will be okay, it really helped assuage my stress and my anxiety.

• yes i live in england so slang is common but also really fun!

• Sometimes. I'm huge English fan.

• Thanks for that im very proud that people around the world like england and we love the world for sure!

What Girls Said 4

• I refer to my dog's paws as putsies - made up of course!

A word from the dictionary would be converse - most people say conversate, which is not a word.

• Yes, sometimes. My sister says that I talk like an elderly.

• In the TV series Recess, T.J made up a word that replaces a bad word/curse. "Whomps". I love that show and so I sometimes use the word xD I'll be like..
    This whomps!
    And my classmates are all like..
    o_O dafuq she said?