What are some date ideas besides movies and eating out?

There is not much to do in my city/state and want some ideas besides the movies or eating out.

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Miniature golf - quilting bees - corn huskings - bobbing for apples - hopscotch - stump whupping chitlins - possum grinning - hoop rolling - playing rock, paper, scissors, - alligator wrestling
    The entertainment possibilities are endless!

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol besides the mini golfing, it sounds like an Amish date hahaha

• How about poutine parties, Kris?

• Oh ya those are good too. Can't forget about that!

What Guys Said 7

• MINI-GOLF. every girl I have ever taken out to minigolf have fucking loved it!

2|0
    0|0
  • Sailing, flying, going for a hike either in an urban or natural setting. I'm a fan of museums, but not everyone is into that.

The eating out part is non negotiable, though. I can't imagine a date without eating.

0|0
    0|0
  • sunset on the beach, kayaking , bowling game hall type place, day sailing , trail riding horse or atv's

0|1
    0|0
  • Discuss your hobbies, find similarities, result.

0|0
    0|0
  • Outdoors stuff, hiking, camping, trips to neighboring cities that have more going on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Playing pool

0|0
    0|0
  • Bowling is pretty fun.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Museums

It's summer, there are a lot of outdoor festivals now

Mini golf

Go kart

Arcade

Star gazing

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock climbing, mini golf, arcade, dancing, hike, star gazing... Anything can be made into a date as long as you both have fun.

1|1
    0|0
  • My personal favs are fishing and then laying out under the stars on a blanket all night either in the back of a truck or on the ground. And if it thunderstorms, even better!! Love watching the lightning light up the sky. Going for a drive is always good too

0|0
    0|0
  • Fishing, hiking, mini-golf, go to a museum, explore your city, go for a nature walk at a local national park and have a picnic, go to the mall...

1|1
    0|0
    • Laser tag, arcade, day trip to the beach, drive around town, carnivals, county-fair, do a hobby together, go to a sports game whether local or professional... I will keep thinking

• day trip to somewhere nice, go to a park, a zoo, amusement park, shooting range, aquarium. I keep coming up with ideas! I need to go on a date sometime soon haha

• picnic, stargazing ☆彡

0|0
    0|0