So you have a girlfriend, and there's this other girl that you think you might like, but you're not really sure. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THIS?

Ya!! so how?

I was thinking just listen to what my gut says and decide on the spot. If you instantly fall for the new girl, dump the old one. If you're like "nah, no danks" just stick to the old one...

Most Helpful Girl

• My motto in life, and I am sure you have heard it as well: The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. And in your case, are you willing to Chance it, just to------Dump the Old and Go for the newbie?
    To be fair, it's possible you are Not 'Attached' to your girl, for whatever reasons, as much as you have discovered. And Now that you have 'Instantly fallen for the new girl,' you've got your Pickle in a fickle. Could be just a sexual attraction...the thrill of something new and exciting...
    Listen to your Common Sense, because my 'Gut feeling' is telling me for you Not to 'decide on the spot. Take some time to think everything over or you could end up like------ "Now I have No girlfriends..."
    Good luck.xx

What Girls Said 1

• Impulsively going off of your gut instinct when it comes to a matter like that is the totally wrong thing to do. Instantly falling for someone implies infatuation. Infatuation is an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something. So basically you'd end up dumping your girlfriend for some chick you just had a fleeting emotion for. Not worth it.

I go with my gut instinct when it comes to trivial matters. Deciding whether or not to dump your girlfriend for a new girl is not something trivial. You should use your brain and sense of reasoning when deciding something like that, not just your gut.

• but... my gut is pretty important!! i couldn't survive without it...

What Guys Said 0