What is one bad personality trait that you have that actually has a pro side?

What is one bad personality trait that you have that actually has a pro side

Most Helpful Guy

• i am extremely pessimistic. the pro side is, i rarely get disappointed.

• Is it because you don't expect stuff
      I'm the same way

• XD thanks for mh

• You're welcome

What Guys Said 5

• I'm pretty negative. But that's not always a bad thing. It means I catch problems before the problem becomes too big, or in some cases prevents it altogether. Like in engineering it's very rare for mistakes to get past me. Same goes for other people's mistakes when I do design reviews, or my portion of the work gets passed on to me. Allowing mistakes to get into production can be extremely costly. My mind just seems to naturally gravitate toward the mistakes and they jump right out at me.

• The pessimistic way to describe the trait would be that I tend to notice all of the flaws that something has. The optimistic way to describe it would be that I tend to notice all of the potential for improvement something has.

• I don't like ugly girls. If I ever have any kids they will be joooooooooooooooooooocy.

• Being sexy, sorry ladies i'm taken.

• That if it doesn't affect me, then I have a tendency not to give a shit. Pro-side to that is that my day can't be ruined because something happened to someone else.

• to not*... not, "not to".

What Girls Said 2

• I can be a bit smart-ass-y, it can be a negative trait, but sometimes it gets my point across faster.

• I'm pretty introverted and I hate that sometimes.
    -I feel like being an introvert as allowed me to make strong relationships and friendships because I only open up to a few people.
    -I'm pretty calm and think things through before being assertive.
    -I express myself without talking, I think of myself as pretty artistic.