Am I over thinking this or is he embarassed of me?

I've been seeing a guy and then last week we made it offical or something but we haven't actually been out on a proper date. Like in public.

Most Helpful Guy

• What are the details of the relationship? If you all have been hanging out a little here and there alone and you became intimate I'd say it's possible he was more interested in sex than a relationship with you. I'm also not sure of your age, if he's younger he could just be inexperienced in the ways of relationships... All in all you would need to give more details for a clearer answer.

What Guys Said 1

• I can't TELL FOR SURE BUT HE MIGHT BE SO OR HE MIGHT HAVE NO MONEY TO TAKE YOU ON A PROPER DATE OR MAYBE HIS PARENTS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT

What Girls Said 1

• Your over thinking it! Maybe he is planing something special or just doesn't have the money...never know...there could be many explanations... I wouldn't over think it!