Reuniting with ex-but he wants to take it slow?

Ex and I separated for a week, we reconciled and had a great night and talked about working things out. However, he's saying he doesn't want to jump back in so quickly and wants to take things slow. Unsure if this is a good or and thing-what does it mean?

What Guys Said 2

• There is not a lot of information to go off of, but this seems quite immature. Why would you break up for a week and then magically everything is ok and you get back together. What kind of committment do you have with one another? Is this just a floozy relationship?

• We dated for about 5 months-things were getting serious-and he said he wasn't sure he was ready for a relationship. We needed to step back, then we realized how much we appreciate each other and going forward wants to take it slow?

• Well going slow never hurt anyone. I think that is great that you are taking it slow. In my opinion if you avoid sexual activity in your relationship, the relationship tends to go smoother. But that is my opinion, good luck

• More backstory please. What was the basis of your separation? How long did you date prior?

• I'm okay with slow if that means working on a stronger relationship. I'm not okay with slow if that means one foot out the door.

• In my opinion, "wanting to take things slow" is indicative of feelings of uncertainty, or baggage from prior relationships. Proceed with caution.

What Girls Said 0