GIrls, what are many CLEAR signs that you want to be kissed?

through body language, verbal communication, etc. If you were talking to the person you liked and brought up something about them kissing another girl in a picture?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• standing close to your face + eye contact.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• It'll be super obvious, with things like take a step closer to you and bite her lip and glance at your lips and then in your eyes and hold your hands. Go in half way and if she does not pull away or turn her head a different direction other than towards you then that means she wants to kiss you. make sure you start out with a simple kiss then pull back and look at her and if she smiled or leans in then you can go into a bigger kiss but don't overwhelm her on your guy's first kiss =]

• personally, either bite my lip or look down for a second or two then look straight into his eyes

• looking at the lips, eye contact, also, try kissing on the cheek first and see their reaction and depending one the person, kiss them

• Girls usually tilt their heads and draw attention to their lips by biting them, opening them slightly or by raising their lips up so that their chin is raised a small bit. I know that I bring my lips up to their level whenever I can

What Guys Said 2

• Dude haven't you seen 'hitch'? You gotta take her to her front door and see if she plays with her keys.. lol.

• I was wondering about that too!

Ok, what if a girl isn't into biting her lip? what else might she do?