Pretty girls and handsome men have you ever been rejected before?

Have you guys ever got rejected by someone even though you were good looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically yea. But it's mostly for reasons like they were already taken and saw I was getting to know them and such. Wasn't like a "cold approach" deal. Plus I have noticed women that I have dated fading away from me plenty of times after a few dates. Even ticked off one girl by pecking her on the cheek after a first date.

It happens. I don't blame myself though. I can totally understand it if someone just isn't interested. Sometimes I even feel like I dodged a bullet with the lunatics I have met.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes of course. Looks won't get you far if you don't have confidence, self assurance, and a love for yourself.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I have never been rejected. I bet there would be many girls that would reject me though if I asked enough. =)

• Hmmm but i am not sure if i am handsome.
    http://i.imgur.com/IwWRUkw.gif

• Although i'm not that handsome just decent. Yes, I usually let it go and move on. I'm just at the point where I don't really make moves anymore.

• A few times in a club but I would approach maybe 15 girls a night so its no big deal, but that doesn't happen often.

• Yes plenty of times! People don't believe me when I say that but its true. I think its mostly because girls think I'm a player just cause I'm muscular and fit lol.

• I've always felt ugly as fuck and fat as shit so I don't know about the first part, but yes I've been rejected a bunch of times.

• I think it's impossible for the beautiful women and handsome men to be rejected. O.O
    Unless they were annoying to people, I don't see why they'd get rejected. Also, there's always a rush for them. XD

• They get rejected before asking much of the time. They get rejected because of preconceived notions about them. People refusing to approach is rejection. They get rejected sometimes even after.

• I agree people are intimidated to approach them but that's not rejection. -_-
      I've rarely heard of any case where the good looking guy/girl was rejected after they asked out though.

• What dominiquois describes sure is rejection... as in, "he's out of my league and possibly a heart-breaker so I'll keep my distance" self-preservation rejection.

• Not in a while, but I don't really go looking either.

• of course yeah trail error...im sexy and I know it :P...I get compliments a lot that im handsome but it doesn't mean that every single girl gonna see me handsome its like food...I like sushi but some people don't!

• my sixth sense warns me everytime so i stay away from girl who gonna reject me

• im so attractive that i am godlike. and no, no woman was foolish enough to resist me!

What Girls Said 8

• I am desired by like 6 people at the moment and that is the ones I know so I hope I am pretty lol. I have only had a crush on two people this year and when I told them after months and months over holding it in they rejcted me :( I have a crush on my close friend right now and I hope that works out because he is nice and we have chemistry and a lot in common.

• Not to hate, but dudes generally go after every girl they can stand to be around...

• Tbh, they all have a deep desire for a relationship with me. They all love how I am short and such a good person, and sometimes it gets a bit stalkerish aha. I am known as an extremely pretty girl in school apparently, which I just am starting to believe (yay c:.) These people are guys of all kinds, the sweet ones the best friends the populars, but even if I like them a bit I can't because I feel like I am too young to date. I understand your point, but I dont know, I am getting a lot of attraction from guys lately since I changed my appearence a bit.

• If being dumped after 3yrs counts as being rejected than yes, otherwise no.

• Kind of. Only when I told him I was a virgin, he was like, "No way", then he backed off and asked me, "Oh, that must be special for you".
    I'm just very reserved.

• I sometimes get rejected. I have an issue of men being too afraid to approach me or think I wouldn't like them for whatever reason.

• Countless times, more so when I was in high school though

• Yes, several times.

• I get told that I'm pretty, and I've been rejected multiple times!

• FYI you're beautiful and any guy to reject you would be a fool! Unless you have a crappy personality no offense:)

• I agree those people were fools

• No I haven't had a bf ever before cause I was ugly and now I thinks it's cause I'm pretty or I don't know honestly guys don't approach me at all. Only online and they always want pics. And stuff :/
    And then and tell me ur hot ur pretty etc they won't text me ever:(
    I don't know why? I'll never get a bf <\3