Is frind sone a real thing or just bullshit?

Cuz i fell like i get friend zoned but then i feel like i get out of it so is this a strict thing or not?

• Bullshit!
  • Not bullshit!

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to say that it is a real thing but then I don't. I mean people do have situations where they like someone but that person only sees them as a friend and i guess this what they considered being put into the friendzone. I think it depends on how a person looks at the situation. You yourself said you have gotten out of it, so you must believe in it to be real somewhat. I dont think its a strict thing because a person may not like a another person now but then change their mind later, which could lead to them getting out of the friend zone lol. So i guess after my long rant, I believe its rea thingl but not strict. lol

What Girls Said 5

• It definitely is, it's not like it's a myth or anything lol it happens. When a friend likes another friend more than just a friend but the other person doesn't see it more than that...then yes obviously you're being friend zoned. Because if you weren't being friend zoned then you'd be having a thing with that person.

It definitely exists, it's just a term people came up with and it does make sense.

• Only guys, who can't handle rejection, believe in the friendzone.

• Don't believe the hype kid, screw stereotypes in love and relationships. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back it's meant to be. If it doesn't it never was. Think about, if you don't feel a connection, why bother.

• It exist since forever. People just found a proper name for it.

• I don't believe in all that friendzone shit. It's just that someone has one-sided crush. It's not that someone puts you in the friendzone. He/she just dont gave those feelings for you.

What Guys Said 1

• It does exist just it's not as common as people say. Like people say you're friend zoned after being friends with a girl for a month. But really if you've been friends for like 10 years it would be really weird to start dating, so basically you're friend zoned