I spoke to him about too much sexting but can it change things between me and him now?

I spoke to my bf about too much sexting that we have been doing lately and it's mostly me sending the pics because of me taking control and all... But anyways I had a serious talk with him about it and that we should relax on it because his sex drive is going overboard so we can do it sometimes instead if everytime. Surprisingly he understood about what I was coming from with this and eased back on us sexting a lot. But lately after we had that talk he's been a bit different but I'm not sure if he's trying to get used to not sexting or if he's changing in a bad way. He really does care for me a lot and loves me but I don't know I want things to be normal again in having normal conversations and enjoying ourselves in our conversations and we can get flirty here and there sometimes but I don't want him to change in a wrong way. Please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should tell him what actually what you just said, "I want things to be normal again in having normal conversations and enjoying ourselves in our conversations and we can get flirty here and there sometimes but I don't want him to change in a wrong way." He loves you and cares about you , so you should be able to confide in him and talk to him about it. The best thing in any realtionship to communicate with one another on how you feel. He could be getting used to slowing things down or maybe it something else on his mind, like he's just tired or over worked or stressed. Talk to him about it and hear how he feels too and im sure you two will figure things out. Hope this helps girl. :)

• Lol that last part that you said when you mentioned "maybe there's something else on his mind, like he's tired or stressed" that's exactly what he's been going through lately every night when he comes home from work and we try to talk but he ends up too tired and falls asleep =/

• Oh okay, well it you know now its not you. :) wait until a time when he's relaxed and isn't as stressed, to talk to him. Like maybe 30 minutes after he gets home. That way he just got home and is relax but its before he goesbto bed.

What Guys Said 2

• well now be good to him if you too like him, By texting him good views of LIFE or something that he likes to talk instead of sexting so that he will think that yeah the girl i am talking too is good too she is not a bad as i was thinking!!! this way without letting him know that you have done any mistake go with a normal talk and when you both become close to each other then you can confess the things you are gong through now :)

• Unfortunately my ex and I went down this same road. We did the same thing, and she kept telling me she loved it, until one day she said she disliked it. Anyway, once you start it is hard to stop. If he really loves you he will put your wishes over his. My ex and I went do different schools, so I loved seeing those pics and the dirty talk. But honestly it ruins the relationship because it all becomes physical and you forget about what really holds a relationship together. I think it is important that your boyfriend and you can start having conversations without SEX. Focus more on why you too love each other and why you are in a relationship. If it is just for the sex and sexting I can tell you from experience your relationship is doomed. Good luck I wish you the best

What Girls Said 0