Guys if you had a girl would you want to spend every holiday with her, or have you at your family events?

Or would you keep her to your friends? Would you ever eventually want to introduce her to your family? What if there's an awkwardness because you dated someone that is super close to your family and they are also at all your family events, but they don't go to your friend events? Would you try to keep the two girls a part? Or eventually they would just have to collide.

Most Helpful Guy

• of course i would, id want her to be with me anywhere and everywhere, only if she wants to and id want her to feel the same

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really do holidays so none of that. Maybe at a family reunion I guess but doubtful.

• Ok. So imagine u r a guy who spends every holiday doing something with immediate family, and the girl you once dated is always there, and so are you? Would you bring new girl into mixture, or just never bring her to family events.

• I probably wouldn't date anyone close to my family. It would just make things really awkward. Not a good idea..

• Exactly! Very much so!

• totally, all the time i could if it was a very comfortable relationship

• Wouldn't care about date collisions. Let the women deal with that.

But family wise diff story

What Girls Said 1

• Try to be fair and even it out :) because I know with my boyfriend we even it out and sure you might miss a few family events but hey that's the only way a relationship will work out. We spent Christmas with my family, new years with his and now 4th of July with mine :) works great and we go to each other family events so it's not like we're ignoring one side of the family, not at all.

• I don't think you understood the question quite right. Let's say u had a hook up or moment or few moments or even dated like someone who's supposed to be like a second family. ...Ok your best friends brother...ok...With the approval of her and her family...now let's u and bro break up for whatever reasons...now u don't know if he's seeing anyone, and if he is he's a freaking houdini, because he is present at every holiday and birthday, alone, with just his family and me. Awkwardness u see where I'm getting at. And I'm not going anywhere soon, in fact we have fathers day this weekend, we'll be together. Thursday we did a little something, I couldn't even bear to look at him, let alone be in the same room with him, so what do I do?