How would you react if your boyfriend followed a girl that you hate and makes you insecure about yourself but you've never told him you felt this way?

My boyfriend followed a girl who's really pretty on Instagram and she's in our tuition group. I hate her bcs I'm jealous of her she's very pretty and makes me feel so insecure about myself , I've never told my bf that I hate her and feels this way about her. I'm mad at my bf right now. Can't he tell that I despise her? Why would he fucking follow her. What should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot punish your bf in anyway because he has no idea how you feel sweety.
    He might be friends with her, why don't you tell him how she makes you feel?

• How should I tell him? :(

• Just tell him. I don't really see a problem. :/ I'm sorry but if you don't like her then tell him how you feel but if he wants to still follow her then deal with it. He's your boyfriend not your husband. Sorry.

• Even if he's her husband she shouldn't be aloud that sort of control on who he adds on social websites, bf or husband shouldn't really give extra handle on a person.
      But he should delete her if his girls getting upset, I would for sure.

What Guys Said 1

• If I was your boyfriend, I'd follow her too. Your insecurities cannot dictate his life. You can be upset about it all you want but you're not the best looking girl in the world. You're not even the best looking in your boyfriend's eyes. However, you're the girl he chose to be with and that means you're the most important to him regardless of how he sees other women.

You should tell him why it upsets you and then accept whichever decision he makes.

What Girls Said 4

• My ex bf did the same thing she is not pretty at all but, she's a flirt & she's known to sleep around I told him that it bothered me but, he didn't care the problem is guys don't see nothing wrong with it they are way more innocent than a girl talk to him & tell him how you feel maybe he will unfollow or at least tell you something that can make you just forget it about it... Her being pretty shouldn't be a problem he's with you ! He wants you

• Thanks for the advice, I confronted him and told him that I don't like her and that she makes me jealous. He told me that they used to be neighbours but that didn't make me feel any better. I asked him wether he thinks she's pretty or not and he didn't answer and said that I don't trust him and all and now he's not replying. What should I do? I apologised already

• If you haven't told him how you feel about the situation then he can't know that it's upsetting you. If he continues to after you've discussed then maybe there is a problem there. Right now you have no one to blame but yourself for not telling him

• That would be a NO, he doesn't know because you have not Told him. He is not a mind reader

• i think you should talk to him. guys are sometimes/usually blind, and they dont have a clue, no offence to anyone else. If you think he might break up with you, make him jealous or something, the way he did to you. if he truly loves you, he will want to stay with you and apologize.