Why is that whenever I am attracted to someone they just disappear?

like i am totally out of luck, i was kinda feeling attracted to this new girl in gym and since 3 weeks I never seen her around again I am guessing she moved away or something like that

Most Helpful Girl

• Or see comes at a different time

• she looks like bit like amber heard and was staring at me alot, spoke to her twice and was looking forward for more interaction and poof disappered

• I don't know i was hoping something like that but most girls i am attracted to tend to disappear from my life, been happening all my life

• Are you killing them, and forgetting about it? =/

What Girls Said 1

• it's doomed...

What Guys Said 3

• She started comming at a different time or maybe she moved gyms, Perhaps she got more work hours or changed hours at work and has to come at a different time. Either way there shouldn't have been any sense of commitment there since you two only spoke a few times. You shouldn't take it personally, just move on and look around.

• 0|0
  • That happens to me sometimes. Got make your move quick bro no time to waste slow people finish last.

• it's been happening for a long time and i am thinking of going out with a girlsl i am not attracted to coz i am just fed up being single

• I did that once and it's not a good idea to go out with people you're not attracted to it just won't work out I dumped her the next day cause I don't like cheating on people so I spared us both by just breaking up with her. My point is you should be happy the culture isn't like most 3rd world countries where you can't go up to random girls and just ask for their number out of the blue you're lucky that here in America and most westernized cultured countries that is actually how you get girl's numbers it really does have that saying "its no or never I ain't gonna live forever by Bon Jovi". I have actually went up to random girls and asked for their numbers and it actually has worked for me and this is now where I have no eyebrows and it worked and having no eyebrows does make you less attractive so if I can do it so can you.