Girls: can a hot body compensate for an ugly face?

I've been working out for a few years now (it helps with mood, confidence etc.) , i have a pretty ripped body (think lean male model or fitness trainer), the problem is that this sort of physique is not very noticeable when clothes are on.

Lately i've been thinking of hitting the gym and getting bigger (but also keeping defined).

I ask this because i can alternatively use that time to better my programming skills and focus on my career more.

Please be 100% honest, it would help me a great deal in this choice and i would not waste time in the gym and be productive instead.

So , would you date or have sex with a guy with an ugly face but a great body?

I'm not a player...i just want a relationship..

I won't ask that about money, because i already know the answer lol. I know girls with hot bodies but ugly faces have no trouble getting men, but it does not seem to work for men...

Also please explain why your answer is an yes or no, describe the process if you will..

Thanks in advance.

• Yes
  • No
Also , to avoid hypotheticals , please think of yourself when you answer, would you personally do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Physical traits are good too but I go more off personality. Thats great you workout and take care of yourself as you should. What you may find ugly about yourself, i may find it attractive. :) Not every girl is going to completely go mostly off of physical traits. I think a nice guy with a heart whoose confident is attractive. I dont want a guy whoose all body and isn't genwine. :) So to answer your question, No not if he can't follow it up with a good heart. :)

What Girls Said 9

• I don't really notice a guy's body, unless he is really skinny (almost literally just bones) or morbodly obese, so to me it would never compensate a pretty face.
    Although that I find almost all the faces beautiful at their own way. (I'm not being nice, I mean it). So I'd say that a beautiful personality beats it all ;)

• No, unless a guy is morbidly obese or super boney, I don't notice bodies.

• For me, no. But others, yes. Maybe u should try to start a dating site for those with hot bodies... so people who dig that n face not as important can meet.

• yes totally!!! i do care about guy's body so much...i mean we dont have a hot face in guys at all!! ;)
    a hot body is really really important!

• In all honesty... No. The face is far more important to me :/

• I gotta be honest, sometimes a hot body can help

• Sure it can!

• yes it can

• only if they had an awesome personality

What Guys Said 0