Is there something wrong with me or just a bad luck?

I´m single for almost a year and during this period I dated few men and all these short relationships failed. Since March I didn´t have any date, no quality men are interested in me.
Is it possible that I´m doing anything wrong or am I just not attractive to men?

All, thank you for your compliments, you wre really kind, but can you please help me to understand what can I do differently. I mentioned in my comments that I´m quite an "alive" person, I like to socialize, I tend to laugh and talk loudly
Do you think that this type of personality can make men run? But if I will pretend that I´m somebody else, I can´t do it for a long time..

Most Helpful Guy

• Na, thats not it. You are very beautiful, its just hard for some men to realize a good woman. They get scared. If you got a job and you doing big things and your beautiful, men just dont know how to handle that. Shoot me an email, id love to change that, shea.diggs@yahoo.com ;)

What Guys Said 10

• You are absolutely gorgeous so I can promise you that isn't it. Maybe guys are just to intimidated to ask you out? Or assume you're seeing someone?

• I´m not sure if they are intimidated. This week I was doing a training to my junior colleagues and two of them were literally attacking me. This happened to me previously also in a club that one guys started to talk about how unattractive I am and that he really would not ever want to have anything to do with me. I really don´t understand why are they doing this.. :(

• My best guess, they are trying to flirt with you (apparently quite unsuccessfully). Some guys will insult a girl on something that is obviously not true (in your case, telling a beautiful girl she's hideous), with the hope it is going to make her want to fight to win your approval. It's shallow and mean and whatever, but not something you should worry about. Basically, with your looks, if someone insults your appearance, assume they're interested

• You're definitely attractive (i saw ur pic before u took it down)...so i don't think it's that.

I feel either you're just going through a dating drought, or you need to frequent different places because your normal venues are becoming stale in terms of meeting guys.

• You seem to be accustomed to success with men that is far and away beyond what the typical girl experiences, and a minor lull seems devastating when it's really quite normal.

You're ahead of the curve. You'll be fine.

Oh, mandatory compliments... Hmm.. you look stunning, my dear.

• There's noting wrong with you.
    You are you and only need to find someone who admires those qualities.
    The search for romance is not a race but a leisurely stroll.

• You could always try toning it down a bit. An outgoing woman is hot, but being too loud or dominating the conversation or atmosphere can drive a few away.

• just bad luck, i am going through the same thing

• This makes no sense. You are 8+/10. What are your flaws?

• Feeling kind today?

• Thanks you guys are really nice.. I try to spend less time at work and hopefully prince charming will come..

• I reserve "those types" of pics for the elite;)

• It's a slump. We all have slumps

• Your kinda sexy, maybe your special..and wild all at the same damn time.
    You need the BBC

• It's just a case of bad luck, it's not necessarily a reflection of you. keep trucking bro, your fortunes will change for the better soon.

What Girls Said 4