What do men think of girls who never want to have kids? 1) age 14-21 2) 22-29 3) 30 and above?

What do men think of girls who never want to have kids? 1) age 14-21 2) 22-29 3) 30 and above

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never wanted kids and I'll never change my mind. Everyone treats people who share my opinion as foolish and says I'll change my mind but I know I won't because of personal reasons. I can't stand kids. I've babysat once with a friend because I was in dire need of service hours but that's it. Hopefully I'll find a man who shares my opinion, but if not I'd rather be alone than forced into something I don't want.

• Me too!!!

• Thank you for most helpful :D I'm also surprised but I think this idea that women don't have to have kids is spreading. Many women are successful in their careers and don't want to be mothers because of their jobs, but we now are starting to have the option of having kids or not. We're not in an ideal place yet, but it's getting better. People are still rude to women who don't want kids unfortunately, but it was a lot worse.

• Yup I agree with that. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one. It's my career and just my wanting to worry about myself. I'm selfish in that sense. Having a kid is a life sentenxe

What Guys Said 13

• 14-21 they shouldn't be looking into having kids.

22-29 it depends on their situation. Most girls should be concerned with college and such and finding their way. But some are more fortunate.

30+ It makes sense but I've heard by 35 they've mainly made up their minds and/or have a major technicality preventing them from having a kid. Some women worry about having a pregnancy in their later years for medical reasons.

• Not for me since I want kids I wouldn't be interested

but i mean... why would you want to be with a guy that wants kids anyway? best thing is to seek a guy who shares mutual feelings on it

• I wouldn't care. I would use her for what she is good for and then move on when I do want to start a family.

• That's messed up

• Half men I know

• that's because young men don't want kids just then. When they get older, they do. The prime purpose of all lifeforms is to propagate their genetic material.

• Since there's a slim chance I will overcome mental turmoil and put myself in a situation to procreate, I really don't mind a girl who doesn't want kids. If she wants kids, great. I'm probably not the guy though so it really doesn't concern me. Either way, I guess the answer is... WHATEVER BRO.

• It's a deal breaker. I would hook up with her but that's it. I don't get how that is "whorish" since I don't judge.

• I don't care if she doesn't want kids, if she DOES want kids, it would have to be long into the future.

• I'm pretty damn sure that I don't want kids, so naturally this wouldn't bother me.

• I like kids, so that would be tough. youngest 21 oldest 35 is my ideal reproduction age. It is tough with going to college and providing stability these days.

• Do you think it's whorish if a girl doesn't want kids

• A rich man*

• Well best of luck, hopefully a nice rich man

• I dont know, i have not yet decided if i want children, but if i were to have sex with her, would rather her take bc pills rather than me needing to wear a condom

• No problem with it.

• HOT! No danger of them trying to secretly get preggers.

• So you don't think it's whorish?

• I don't love them enough to have them

• lol ok, then maybe you're safe.

• Some people are extremely lucky to have this choice... And then there are people like me that can't have kids and don't have that wonderful choice.
    Good luck! :)

• 14-21 Your hormones act up so you will want to have kids, but for me honestly I don't want any because I would rather live alone with my girlfriend instead of having screaming kids waking me up during the night when im sleeping, or when they knock on my door because of a nightmare when im about to have sex with my wife.

What Girls Said 3

• Well I should hope girls don't want kids at 14-17. I'd think even 18 is young, that's when my mom had my sister and she definitely wasn't ready yet.

I don't want kids at all. I am 27 and everyone thinks I will change my mind. Everyone keeps saying "Oh you're so young, you don't what you want?" Uh no, I am not that young anymore. 27 isn't too young to know. Anyway, I don't get that logic at all. So anyone at any age decides they want kids, and they automatically know what they want? However I don't? Kids are a huge responsibility. It's fine if the person wants kids, but I just hate the fact that they know what they want in life but apparently I don't.

• Yes they're. I have other things to worry about besides kids

• Doesn't matter what they think I don't want kids I'm not going to pretend I want to just to get into a relationship. Actually most single women say they do until they get involved with a guy and then realize they just want to have fun. I go in real I come out real. Also, if a guy doesn't know a girl long enough to know she doesn't want kids then there is a serious problem.

Also men lie and say they are sterile to get out of taking responsibility for a kid or they can lie and say they are not the father and accuse her of sleeping with someone else. This really is a double standard and if it's not it's just really f*cked up

• I never want kids either

• You cannot group a 14 year old (underage girls) with women that are 18 and over.

A more fair age group would have been 17 and under, 18-21, 22-29.

Being that I got pregnant at 22. I cannot say much if a girl around my age or a few years younger got pregnant.
    To me, that doesn't determine if they are a great parent or not.
    I know people that are in their 30's that are horrible parents.

• Sorry misread your question.
      If these women never want to have kids its their decision.
      Usually girls that are UNDER 17 think that until they get older and mature.
      When someone is in their 20s and they are still saying that, I take them a lot more seriously (than if they were a teen telling me that).
      I feel like in your 20s is when you should know or be more figured out.

• Mid 20s would you say?
      And it's okay

• Usually women that are early twenties may say, they don't want a kid right now.
      But to say, they don't want one at all they usually never really changes.
      By mid 20s-late 20s a woman should have made up her mind completely.