Pudgy/sporty love? Is it possible?

These questions are directed mostly towards guys, though girls can throw in some comments too.
Is it possible for pudgy/slightly chubby girls to get a boyfriend? Most men prefer really slim girls right, with the model look? And also, because I've come across A LOT of sexists, is it possible for sporty girls to get boyfriends too? I know a lot of guys prefer girls who are a bit, weaker---more of a damsel in distres, than weightlifter. I'm just asking, I'm not saying that all men are like that, but 95% of the men I've met prefer those kinda girls. Opinions please...

Most Helpful Guy

• I love a girl to be sporty! I mean we have something in common that we can do together!! :D and to be honest I don't like the model look... i'm tall 6'4 and I would hate a stick thin gf i'd be to scared to touch her in case she broke!

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah it's possible, in my darkest moment I have even considered going out with a real fatty, can't imagine why looking back though!

• I actually hate the model look. I don't like girls with bony faces.

I like girls with a little bit of chub on their cheeks, like this :)
    stealherstyle.net/.../ashley-benson-4-hair.jpg

• yeah its totally possible, you just need to be confident in who you are.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think a little bit of chub will make a difference :) If you're OBESE tho then I think that might be harder.

• im chubby and i always have someone. more to love!!! more to cuddle with! and more to feed :3
    i met a couple where the girl can bench more than the guy. he was in love with her