How long should you wait to have your first kiss with a guy?

hey so i like this guy and he asked me out. I've never had a boyfriend (nor have i had my first kiss). how long should i wait to have my first kiss with him? like first date or second? third? idk. also, i like him a lot but if i dont want to kiss him on the first date, how can i say no while still making him want to kiss me later on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything from first to third date is okay, I would prefer second myself, possibly first.

• and if he tries to kiss me on the first date, how do i say o and make him not give up on me (and dont just say if he likes me he will be willing to wait. i know. i just want him to still want to kiss me a lot and not feel hurt by me saying no. like should i say "not yet:)" or something?

• That guy is overestimating it a bit, don't worry to much, when you both are comfortible with kissing, it's not hard to find a moment for it! Both of you just have to be 100% secure about each other!

• there are girls who put guys that don't kiss on the first few dates in the friendzone or even dump. I didn't get a dump with that reason but some girls told me that. shy guys get no food

What Guys Said 3

• How long should you wait to have your first kiss...
    -31 years

That's how long I have waited... so far.

• first your age? 10-12 its oke to wait for a kiss
    13-14 most girls your age are already bitchy
    15-16 kissing is a normal thing. blocking it is a bit strange at first but if she dresses and behaves like a woman then its oke.
    17-18 most know will kiss 1-2nd date. if I don't kiss her she's gone.

• I'm in the same boat. Never be too hasty with these things, but you'll probably know when the moment is right.

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't matter everyone is different and its ok to kiss on the first date but only if you are feeling it

• see his feellings 1st, if he wants it then you can mke the 1st move, or be bold let him do it, but got to know his feelings towards u :)