Guys and gals: Do you usually tell your friends who you like or keep it to yourself?

When you have a crush on someone, do you usually tell your friends or even the person you have a crush on that you like them? Or do you keep it a secret?

• I tell my friends
  • I tell my friends and my crush
  • I don't tell anyone

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I ALWAYS tell my friends and they sometimes help me and vice versa.

• By friends, I obviously mean *close* friends, not just anyone who I deem my friend.

• I mostly keep it to myself, or if i DO tell anyone it is only my closest friends.

• I keep it to myself unless I'm ready to ask my crush out on a date.
    first I'll try to find out if she's single and than how old she is. other useful things would be if she's a non smoker or has a dog as I'm afraid of dogs and don't smoke. :)

• Sometimes I tell them, but they like completely different girls to me and I think they will make fun of me for liking her so sometimes I keep it to myself. Also I'm afraid they'll say something in front of her and embarass me

What Girls Said 3

• I keep it to myself. I like having secrets :)

• I only tell close friend but I'm in college so chances are i like don't give a fuck

• I only tell my closest friend (s) who don't know the person.

• Whats the point of that?