Summer "break" will this workout?

So my boyfriend insisted that we take a "break" over summer since we won't see each other as often, but I've seen and heard that he's "hanging out" with other girls should I trust that we will be getting back together? or should I just go ahead and end it before I get hurt?

Most Helpful Guy

• Any sort of "break" is the most stupid thing ever invented. He may meet someone that catches his eye and the only person who gets hurt in the process is you. A "break" is another way of saying "I want to mess with other girls". So "breaks" never work

What Guys Said 2

• Think about it, why would he need to not be with you over the summer, even if you aren't gonna see eachother much? He's gonna mess around with other people and doesn't want to feel bad about cheating

• End it. He's gonna fuck other girls.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably not , Especially if he is going off to college

• You should have never let him do that now you are pretty much placing yourself in second dump his hypocritical a$$