Does my Girlfriend actually love me because its too confusing to decide?

So my girlfriend hasn't hung out with my in like 5 weeks we've just been texting a lot. She doesn't have a drivers license yet and neither do i so we have to rely on our parents to take us places. I always try to set stuff up so we can but she is always too busy and always asks her mom at the last minute so she always says no. She's still shy around me and its kinda sad... here is an example... so we went to go see a movie and she brought one of her friends so she wouldn't be so shy and i just went alone... i got there a little late so i had to go in the theater and she wouldn't like stand up or wave or anything so i spend like 5 min walking up and down the stairs trying to find her. once i finally found her i sat down next to her and said hey because the commercials were still going on. and she just turned and started whispering to her friend. After the movie got out she didn't even walk with me even tho i waited for her she just kept walking and talking to her friend so i kinda just stood a little while away while she kept whispering and taking glances at me with her friend. After that i had to go because my parents were waiting so i texted her and i was all like what is up with that and she didn't even know what was wrong and i told her she like ignored me and then she felt bad. i know girls always complain about guys not texting back well she takes like 15 min to half an hour to text back sometimes... sometimes i just feel like she's my number one priority while I'm not to her... things have been better lately tho... I just don't know what to do to... so a little help... i think I'm pretty ugly so I'm just really lucky to have her

Most Helpful Girl

• You aren't ugly! And its super sweet that you care so much for her! have you told her how you feel about her? and has she said any of that back to you? And being treated like that really sucks and she's mean to have done it to you but maybe its her shyness kinda taking over but tell her next time to not bring a friend coz you dont even talk in the movies so its not like itll be awkward and if it is just talk and make it not awkward. And if she's with her friend and theyre excluding you just go up to them and join in the convo be a little pushy it might work. But you deserve to be treated better! its not cool of her to do that!

What Girls Said 5

• Why the hec she do that for? Bringing a girl friend along because she would be too awkward just being with you. What a wimp. She is lucky to have YOU in my opinion. You sound like a sweet guy and i looked at your picture...you are cute. You aren't ugly at all, why you think that? She needs to get her act together otherwise there is no point being with her. Why do you like her?

• First of all, Really? Your "lucky" to have her cause of your looks? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of!!! If your not that important to her, and you feel like she's ignoring you, tell her that, and after that, if she changes, or at least tries to change for your sake, then she's definitely into you. And if she doesn't, then let her go. Being in a relationship with someone for the wrong reasons only hurts you, it leaves you feeling empty and bitter. True Love does not consist of being good looking or hot, the only thing that's supposed to matter is what is on the inside, and anything less then that, will never last, if anyone is that shallow, to love someone only for there looks, then they don't deserve anything more then someone just as shallow as they are. be yourself and love your life, the right one will love you for all the right reasons;)
    Good luck!!!👄👄💑

• like seriously i was just pointing out that she looks good the reason i started dating her is because she gets me and likes me for who i am and is a lot like me.. i just didn't say that... it at least started out that way now its like how i described it.

• and she's out of my league and can date any guy she wants to... and sometimes i feel like she's just using me to get a break from all of the jerky guys that want to date her

• you're not ugly. there's no need to settle.

• Get a real girl she's treating you like dirt! You deserve better!

• I agree with SARAH103

What Guys Said 0