What to do about my ex, he is sending me mixed messages?

My ex and i broke up a month ago, within the last week he has contacted me every day he says he wants to start over be friends see where things go, but he seems stand offish , he isn't an affectionate as he once was, but asks me how i am how my days is asks me to come over and cuddle wants to be physical but doesn't want to rush into things but says he still has some feelings for me so confusing!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he wants to just push restart on the relationship. Not rush into things by diving right back into a relationship, but trying to recapture that connection you two had before dating and see if that'll make a better relationship. I'd take into consideration on why you two ended in the first place and judge yourself if you two would be able to work it out

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, there was probably a reason you broke up, was it a good one? You need to not do these things if you want to move on.

• He don't even what he wants... he is just wants to hold onto you cause he thinks that maybe he still loves you but I think you should tell him to give you some time and space to think, you should create a friendly atmosphere around and think about the reason why you broke up in the first place.