Why do I attract younger guys more than guys my age or older?

Hey so I've noticed that I tend to attract more younger guys than guys my age or older. Honestly, I feel I look older than what I really am. I'm just wondering why that is. I am pretty immature and goofy but I really wonder why I don't have much luck with older guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• If your personality is portrayed as immature and goofy (you're a nerdy goofball at heart I guess?). Then odds are that personality is more approachable for younger guys, and guys love older women, by a few years or by a lot, lots of varying preferences.

This same personality might also make similar aged guys assess you more slowly and might second guess things, but again, it's a varying preference. We approach what we feel we can or want to approach.

You may look young despite how old you think you look, who knows.

And like pseudomagic said, a lot of it has to do with context. Who, what, where, when.

What Guys Said 4

• If you're goofy you attract goofy guys. Goofy guys aren't usually older or more mature.

I prefer younger girls, but I can't stand when girls are immature. I don't care about age as long as they're 18, but I generally can't stand the 18 year old ones cause they're just annoying and immature. Usually 20-21 is where I find the most connection (I'm 23).

• Personally, I prefer girls who are the same age or older than me, I'm 21 and ideally for me they would be 22-24 ish, don't really like younger ones, I wouldn't go below 20.

• It's all in context. If you go to bars/clubs you will probably encounter older people. Thus increasing your success rate of older men.

• You should be hanging out more in drug stores, park benches, chess rallies and nursing homes. I am sure if you dressed accordingly you could hand out a few coronaries and strokes.

What Girls Said 0