He has no kind of morals at all?

so i have been dating this guy he's 39 im 21... he has 8 kids I don't know if by the same lady or not. But anyways i met a few of his kids and im wondering does he think we are serious i am 21 he's 39 and we only met 2 months ago. does him introducing me to his kids means he thinks we are serious or that he just has no morals and bring anybody around his kids... generally i dont want to be serious with him i really just hang out with him when im bored although i am physcially attracted to him. he tells me he wants me to have his baby and has even attempted to ejaculate inside me after i told him not too. he also seems to get jealous if i talk to other guys infront of him but he talks to other girls on the phone infront of me but i mean i hardly care. wtf is going on? he's even said if he found out i was messing with someone else hed beat me up... what the hell is wrong with him? he has a daughter that is 20 thats kinda awkward as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you kind of have your answer right there. A guy is going to beat you up if you mess around with other guys. You dont want to me serious, but he wants you make babies with you. Id say you need to find something else to do when you are bored, like knitting. Why on earth would you want to put yourself in a situation with a guy who acts like that. Have some respect for yourself, and get away from this idiot. Unless you are wanting to be someones baby's mama.

What Guys Said 7

• Move on fast , he is a control freak the longer you hAng around the more will think he owns you.

• Dump him asap.

• He tried to get you pregnant against your wishes? Excuse my harsh words but fuck him. You should leave him as soon as you can.

• Why are you even still dating this guy? I would run.

• Depends on how he treats you some people could be willing to use their kids like a cute dog in a park, as bait or to play a sympathy card, depends on if he seems serious and, probably how frequently if at all, he asks to make the beast with two backs.

• you just met a fucked up person i have no morals whatsoever but at the same time my worst day beats the hell out of his best and i dont think its a stretch guessing either

• This also speaks volumes about you and why would you even bother with this guy. Leave and learn.

What Girls Said 3

• oh sweet heart don't get yourself into this mess. pleasssseeee
    find another physically attractive guy
    are you really ignoring all the red flags?
    is he worth it?
    im not sure how you can leave him in one piece
    but you have to

• Yes, you guy are serious and your setting youself up to be his next wife/baby mamma

• Ask yourself if you really need this man in your life. He has 8 kids and want 1 with you. What kind of life you will have and your baby? You want to end up beat up in a hospital? Is it worth it? Think about it and walk away. You deserve better.