Would you ever go on mystery dates?

say you have never met the person before, never seen any photos or anything would you meet up with them and do a mystery date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I did once...never again. We were set up by a friend who swore we would get along soooo well. He never shut the fuck up and was constantly negging me. When I thought it couldn't get any worse he showed me his giant tattoo that had a great white shark coming out of some waves...with a human skull in its mouth. He then proceeded to tell me how much it cost (I didn't ask) this was all after he asked if I wanted to see it and I told him no. I thought I was blatantly uninterested but he texted me the next morning before I even woke up when I had to let him down easy.

What Girls Said 4

• Sure, if I could bring a tazer or something..👌

• Hell no. You could come to the spot dressed up as John Wayne Gacy's 'Pogo' and scare the shit outta me. At least a face picture.

• depending where, as long as its really public and has drinks with lids

• I would if I was bored enough

What Guys Said 1

• In my area significant amount of marriages start with mystery dates...and I won't ever go on dates like that.