Guys if you were/are 25 would you be interested in dating a 19 year old girl?

I'm kind of interested in a guy I met the other night! I'm 19 he's 25, but I can't tell whether to go in for it or not! We haven't kissed anything.. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating people older than is usually absolutely fine- if your older than about 26/27.
    when your 19 and he's 25, well there's going to be some MAJOR maturity differences that might not suit you both!
    I went out with a guy 5 years older than me when I was 18 and even then I would admit that I was far more immature than he was, and thats just how it is. I dont mean Immature as in pathetic or in any other negative way I mean immature as in less inexperienced/not willing to take life to seriously and emotionally. For example, when you hit mid twenties- like where I currently find myself, you have to start sharing your commitments out between the person you love, your career, your friends and yourself. I might be guessing here, but I assume you're not looking to progress seriously in your/into a career, get a house, settle down etc?
    And after the 25 mark the number of times we want to go out 'partying' starts to decline and we start to realize that we'd much prefer having a lazy night in (because we work all day every day) or having mates round to chill. It also means that he may not be able to dedicate as much time to you as you would like.

That being said you may be more mature for your age and he may immature for his, everyone goes at their own rate. Suss out if you think you two would be compatible or not in what your veiws and wants are at the moment before getting romantically involved.

What Guys Said 12

• When I was 25, I'd have had no problem dating a 19 year old.

I'm dating a 25 year old now, and I feel that's about as much of an age difference as I can handle.

• I think it depends on how mature the 19 year girl is cause at 25 most guys are just starting to turn there lives around from immaturity to real adult hood and that's not easy to do. So if the girl is immature it probably won't work cause he's going to be looking for a change of pace

• If your heart tells you to go for it, go for it.
    If he finds you too young he'll tell you. You can only lose something by not going for it.
    Couples with 6 years difference are not rare so it is possible!

• At 25 I'd have considered you too young (for me)

• My brother did that, they're still together.

• I'm 26 and would definitely date a 19 year old girl. I don't care what anyone would say. As long as she's legal, smart, mature and beautiful there's no way I'd pass just because of her age.

• as long as the girl doesn't mind the age difference and both are adults

• I would. I like younger girls.

• Ya. I still do...

• Ideally a bit older. But if she's hot and mature why not :p

• If the guy feels love for her then he probably will. That's the important part.

• If I liked her looks, persoanlity, intelligence, then yes.

What Girls Said 2

• both your age are fine... i find nothing wrong with it as long as you are okay with each other

• Yeah I don't see any problem I'm just worried that guys feel uncomfortable with age differences. Like if he thinks I'm immature or anything

• as long as he feels right when you are around its fine

• depends on you and him...you know your personalities...I'm 19 and im interested in a 26 year old guy actually!