Girls, what should I wright on my on-line dating profile to make myself stand out?

I have a picture up and have my basic info about myself up yet no girls talk or accept my request to talk to them, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?
Any suggestions?
Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest and express your hobbies... at the end of the day you must remember whoever you meet will find out eventually if your telling the truth or your lieing. Starting a relationship on lies is not a great start.

• Very true, thank you for your advice :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I used to be on a couple of online dating sites like 3 or 4 years ago. I tried quiet hard editing my info every now and then and had pics where I was dressed well but not one girl showed interest so I gave up. You gotta be good looking to catch their attention and you don't even have any pics up yet. Plus high income matters and I'm personally still a student.

• Thanks for the advice