My boyfriend thinks am cheating...?

Two nights ago, my boyfriend accused me of cheating. He said he had reasons to believe there is someone else. These where his reasons. First he saw a chat where a course mate of mine asked me to come over to his house (we are not even friends. He just had the opportunity to talk to me at a party). Then he claimed I don't call him as much as I used to. Well that's because we are both going through rough times and we've been taking it out on each other, arguing a lot lately. The one that really hit me most was when he said he felt I no longer wanted him because he couldn't satisfy me sexually. My bf happens to be this church boy who believes in waiting for sex till marriage. I knew that before dating him. I, myself have been celibate for about 2years. Am human though and a little bit of romance here and there won't hurt. And honestly have not been pushing it. To top it all, he said I have to earn his trust. I felt if after 14months of being together I still have to earn his trust, then what's the point of the relationship? So I told him we should take a break that I needed to think things through. I don't know if that was a wrong move. And right now, I don't know what to do next. I feel things will never be the same again even if we get back together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Next time you talk about him, get angry. You haven't had sex for two years, and you haven't pushed him on the subject out of respect for his beliefs, and this is how he treats you for it? With accusations?

Tell him that his insecurities aren't your problem, and that he can call you if he decides to pull his head out of his ass.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds to me he is pushing you away, but making up things and pointing the blame in your direction.

• You don't have to prove that you're not cheating just because he decides one day to accuse you.

It sounds like there may be more problems here than can be fixed.

• Jealousy is a dangerous thing, good you are letting him cool off

What Girls Said 0