I don't know how to feel about this?

I met this guy because of a mutual friend. We hit it off pretty great through text and in person. We went out on three dates, and at the end of the third one he asked me out. I said yes because he's such an incredible guy and I do love spending time with him.

But at the same time, I have this sinking feeling. A feeling that I will mess things up. Is that normal? How do I stop feeling this way? I feel like every time I say something, it just increases my chances of him realizing that I'm not as great as he thinks I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess your worry is just down to an insecurity of yours from something that might have happened in the past? all you can and should do is enjoy the moment and enjoy the time you spend with him, don't worry about messing it up, if he really likes you (which he must do because he is dating you) then you'd have to do or say something really crazy to screw it up, don't worry and enjoy the relationship

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0