Let's say your partner didn't get along with your parents, would that be a deal breaker?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No. But I guess it depends on the reason why. If he disrespects my parents then obviously it's a deal breaker. But if it's just that they don't really mesh well and aren't bffs, I don't mind at all. It would be better if they were but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

What Girls Said 9

• No I'd just want them to respect my parents and be polite during visits

• Depends if you were rude or if they just didn't like you in general.
    If you were disrespectful and rude then defiantly yea.
    But they just didn't like you I wouldn't worry to much parents are thrilled about there daughters dating and stuff and they may just be giving you a hard time.

• My mom is hard to please so I take her opinion with a grain of salt. However, I want my man to still be respectful towards her. As for my dad, he is the nicest man ever. If you can't get along with him than you really have issues.

• No. I'm the one in the relationship, not them. But it would be nice if they got along!

• I don't get along with them so i couldn't expect a partner to. Lol

• For me it was unfortunately, but I wish it had not been

• naah fuck what they think Lol

• No, because my parents aren't the one in the relationship.

• It's my bf not theirs

What Guys Said 2

• If I like my partner she will not get along with my parents, that much is guaranteed

• Hell yes, you respect my moma or you gtfo

• What if the issue is with your mother disrespecting your gf? They relationship is between you and your mom, not between your mom and your girlfriend. Lol

• My moma or i die.