When my BF's dad is home I'm not aloud to sleep over... I have no clue why?

My bf and I have been together for about 4 months and sometimes I sleep over and his mom never cares, him and I are both of legal age. His father is never home because he is a truck driver. He's only home every second weekend or so but for some reason I'm not allowed to sleep over when his dad is home. I was able to before and now I don't get it why I can't now. His parents both really like me too so I guess I'm looking for a couple different opinions on the situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try asking your BF.

What Guys Said 2

• 1. he doesn't want you both doing sex to make him stop sleeping.
    2. for his dad you are just another bitch

• His dad could very well be a little old fashioned and would frown upon the very idea. Your bf is protecting you. Clearly I could be wrong.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol... I am sorry, but that looks horrible to sleep at your bf parents house. The way you make it seem is like you are already merited with him. You make it sounds so frequently that u do it. Don't get too comfortable. Dad could possibly be thinking whether you don't have a place or something lol or worse case scenario he doesn't like you like that.

• Like you already married him* if you're having sex with him at their place, the father could see that as disrespectful and not the girl for his son. So quite possibly, you could just be a side thing to the father he will see that low of u:s