If a girl asked you if you had feelings for her and you didn't, what would you say?

If you were hooking up with a girl and didn't want to hurt her feelings but she asked you straight up if you had feelings for her and you don't, what would you say? How would you word it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tell her exactly what was going on but i would try to make her hurt the least amount possible and help her with the rejection if i could.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd definitely be honest about it, but would try to do it in a way that wouldn't hurt her too much or make her feel used. Maybe say something like "I find you very attractive, but I'm interested in a relationship right now".

• I'd probably tell her straight up that I don't have feelings for her in that way. Then again, I don't think I'd be hooking up with her if that was the case.

• tell her the truth it might hurt but its better than keeping her hoping. and remain as friends if she is ok with it

• The Truth. I would say she's a great girl who's amazing, but I just don't have feelings

• Ill act like I didn't hear her.

• I would be honest and tell her that I see her as a friend but that I dont have feelings for her. If she can't accept the truth and be friends then its best that we aren't friends

What Girls Said 2

• "I'm sorry... but my feelings for you are rather platonic."

• If you're hooking up, your feelings wouldn't be platonic right?

• Fair enough, I guess it was legit then, but in most cases at least :P I hope I helped though!

• You did! :) thank you!

• The truth. Just be clear from the start what are your intentions with her. Say that is too soon to know how you feel about her. The truth is always better even if it hurts.