Guys, would you talk to me if a girl you were hooking up with said "I'd rather be alone than be with you"?

I got mad at him cause he only wanted to hang out for two hours. I've texted him 8 times and called him twice. He hasn't talked to me in two weeks. Is he never coming back? I'm really sad and I miss him. I cried every day last week over him.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you said that to him then you probably upset him. And maybe he could only hang out for 2 hours. He might not come back though. You have to be appreciative and respectful.

• I'm really sad and can't get over it

• But how come u said I could send that before though

• What do u think? I can't eat cause I smoked too many cigs last night and my throat kills

What Guys Said 5

• No, I'd leave you alone. I'm pretty sure he's not coming back. I wouldn't.

I hope you learned your lesson. Lots of chicks do this so you're not alone. They always say shit that they don't mean, especially go guys they like or guys they are in a relationship with. Watch your mouth, watch your actions, stay calm and take a day or two to think about things before reacting.

• Even though I said sorry

• well idk. i smoked so many cigs last night that my throat hurts and i can't eat cause i was sad. i don't want to send it if he's just going to reject me again. or use me once and then not talk to me anymore. do u think its possible for him to want to hang out w me after not contacting me for two weeks

• I dunno. That depends on the person.

• (Let me start off my saying that was a very stupid thing to do.)
    On contrary to common belief, some guys are sensitive. You probably really hurt his feelings. I know for a fact that I'd be pretty hurt if a girl I was dating said that to me.
    Don't text him and call him, that just sends a message that you don't care enough to find him in person. Go to his house, or find him at school (or college campus, etc), and tell him you're sorry.

• I get scared hell just ignore me. Are u sure? He seems very uninterested

• What if I told him that before I said that my dad was yelling at me and I was really upset and I didn't mean to take it out on him, he just hates me and I forget that other people have feelings too

• That would really hurt me I'd not talk to you if you said that to me, have u texted and apologised and told him how much you miss him?

• yikes...if he's got you crying, is he really worth it?

• Well it's my fault he hates me

• why then are you still with him

• No he won't talk to me, I wish I was still w him

• it's the negativity that drives people away

What Girls Said 1

• You sound desperate

• Well I am, I miss him and wanted him to know

• Well it's just really hard to deal w

• what if i said,
      "Im sorry. before i said i'd rather be alone than hangout w u, I found out my dad is really sick and i was really upset cause i felt like u just wanted to have sex for 2 hours and then I leave and i didn't know how to tell u that. I was sad and i took it out on u and i know thats not right.