How would you tell if a girl's interested in you?

how would you tell if a girl's interested in you, it seems like talking about different things or asking them out directly isn't working for me

Most Helpful Girl

• The best is, it is so hard to tell when a girl is interested. But as stupid as this sounds, if you get a "vibe" and yes there are as such things, then she is likely feeling it too.

On the other hand, getting to know her better and growing your personality on her works as well. I could say she smiles a lot she is into you, she teases you, she is into you but the fact is with the guy I like, I am so standoff-ish one time and next I am nice. Generally, we try to hide our interest and sometimes we do a so goddamn good job of it that the guy never knows.

Keep talking, enjoy her company and it will eventually show she does care or not. But, I think the major would be, the way she smiles. If she truly gives a genuine smile when you tell a silly joke, means she likes you. A genuine smile is the one that lights up her face and eyes sparkle, yes this exists. Notice that next. : )

Good Luck~

What Girls Said 4

• If she says okay with everything you ask her. Ex watching movie even if its just the two of you.. If you hold her hand and she holds you back. You will feel it if a girl is interested in you trust me :)

• if she looks at your dick she's interested

• if u ask her to do things she says yes...like hey can i borrow a pen...she says yes! also eye contact being around u, when she sees u her eyes pop and look wide cause she's excited to see u...she also compliments ur cologne or watch or shirt or something

• Lol if you're asking her out directly and she's saying no, that's a clear sign she isn't interested. So yes it is working

• I meant is there like any signs, so I don't keep making a fool out of myself?

What Guys Said 1

• Playing with their hair, physical contact, and laughing at bad jokes.