Do you prefer dating or friends with benefits?

I have always wondered, do people prefer dating or friends with benefits?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my situation, friends with benefits works because of my lack of time to really date. I don't believe in the whole "hooking up is wrong" thing that a lot of people judge others for. We have needs both men and women and society constantly judges people for hooking up.

So as long as there's chemistry and the sex isn't one-sided, hooking up to me is totally legitimate.

What Girls Said 11

• I used to prefer dating but every guy I've been with has cheated iPhone me so now a days I think maybe friends with benefits. I'm tired of getting hurt.

• Dating , I could never do fwb.

• I've never had an friends with benefits I've been in a relationship for a long ass time. Ha ha but if I wasn't I think that would be a good option while staying single.

• depends who the person is and what kind of connection you have with them. my most recent ex started off as friends with benefits then turned into a relationship because we developed feelings for each other.

• Friends with benefits. Or better yet, one time hookups.

I'm always going to believe the guy is cheating on me, so I don't see a point in trying to date.

• At this moment friends with benefits

• Dating, but friends with benefits is better than random hookups though.

• Dating. Friends with benefits never appealed to me.

• I would go for friends with benefits and if feelings develop then date !! Its quite simple

• Dating for sure. I don't think i would ever be able to do FWB, not at this stage in my life anyway

• Right now in my life I would have to say friends with benefits

What Guys Said 3

• Most people will go for one while some might go for the other.
    Iv'e always loved dating because sexually, its more safe. You both kinda know what the other has or doesn't have so there aren't any surprises.

With multiple sexual partners, it's like a lottery...meaning you never know what you're getting.

I will say this, friends with benefits can be quite fun when it's a legit friends with benefits thing, but feelings can mess that up in a heartbeat and all of a sudden you're in the dating zone.

• Dating, I've never been able to handle friends with benefits

• I prefer dating