Last day of school probs!!! Help!!?

Tomorrow is the last day of school and I was wondering if I should just tell him that I like him and get it over with. He looks at me sometimes but I just don't know what to interpret it as. Should I just DO IT?

Most Helpful Guy

• Last day of school is a nice occasion to express your feelings. Just meet your all friends and talk a word or two with everybody, and as you are talking naturally with everybody - tell him that you like him very much - and would like to meet after school at his place or your home. This will give him a clear signal and he will - most possibly propose you for next meeting or he will ask for your number. You may also ask him for his number and tell him that you will call him soon. This will work in a genial way to achieve your goals.

• Thank you for selecting my answer as best. Actually I had played the similar trick for my GF - and she is now my wife - sorry GF still.

• Ahaha... no problem. Your opinion really helped a lot

What Guys Said 1

• Best moment, he won't have time to talk to his friends so it will be his own dessision!

What Girls Said 3

• DO IT!!! You have nothing to lose :) good luck.

• If you think he likes u, even a little, then he might like you , so tell him and if he doesn't like you then act like you were kidding to not be embarrassed

• DO IT!!! You'll regret it if you don't!