Men, why is it so hard? Please help!?

Here's thé things, i attract a lot of men. If i want à daté or a bf, Its very easy. But i find that none of thèse guys genuinely fall in love with me, or at léast they dont care too. I dont understand why is it so hard. Im smart, successful, attractive enough that they want to pursue and a virgin. I have High standards and morals. They chase me and when i end up dating or showing interest, they behave very nonchalant as if i dont matter at all. I dont care for thé games anymore, wé'ré too old to be acting like teenagers. Why do they act this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very classy and have morals too. I have the same problem you are having. Most men just want sex and its very easy to get it because women don't make them wait anymore. Women don't respect themselves so if a man is just after sex then they won't waste their time on a woman who has morals when they can get it easily from someone else.

• Damn right it's like these days they're offended when you aren't a tramp.

What Guys Said 4

• The problem is equally with women too, in such cases. If some men genuinely love you and are interested in having a long term relationship with you, you leave them to languish in the dreaded 'friendzone' because you supposedly aren't attracted to them. And its a tendency of women to get attracted only to jerks who want nothing more than sex and have absolutely no value for human emotions. I really don't understand why this happens, but it still happens all the same. Please note that in this entire paragraph, 'you' refers to women in general, and not particularly to you.

To answer your question, its not really that hard. Just look back at all those genuine and honest men you've probably friendzoned, and consider letting some of them out of it. Then you'll see an immediate change in your fortunes regarding relationships, and also your general opinion about men. Good luck!

• And don't believe people who say that the reason for your failure with men is you're virginity. Not true AT ALL, unless the men want nothing more than sex from you. Men who genuinely love you, would respect your decision to hold on to your V-Card, and wouldn't try to convince you to have sex with them unless you're ready for it yourself.

• It sound like you do something to put them off or bore them.

• Because love isn't something you jump into? it isn't like the disney movies, go out and have fun with people, and take it from there.

• Virgin = No sex... Young men like sex. I'm not telling to open your legs but we like sex...alot

High standards = high maintenence

You can't be high maintenence and want the finest things and not be having sex, that's not attractive.

What Girls Said 0