How many of you would date someone with children?

How many of you would date someone with children? And what's the max amount of kids before you go. "HOLY CRAP"

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated a gal with a 7 year old. it was a bit different.it solely depends on the situation...if I am into the chic, I would find a way to deal with the shorties.

What Guys Said 2

• I would. Max amount would be sextuplets. :)

I think one would be the max. Two seems like a full family already and if I wanted kids then the question arises on whether she would really want another one, two or whatever number you want.

• I am dating someone with children. Three to be exact. A grown daughter, a teenage son, and a 4. 5 year old toddler. I haven't said that phrase yet!

What Girls Said 3

• He would have to be a really good catch before I consider saying yes, and you can be sure I'll be reconsidering before I'd do anything long-term. It also depends on how old the kids are, if they're relatively close to my age it's just eerie and spells out death for the relationship and if they're babies. Well, I am not a huge fan of changing diapers.

Since they're first commitment should always be their kid it would cause me to be hesitant but if he's at a point where he can have a girlfriend and he strikes my interest kids wouldn't stop me.

And as for a max? If he has more than 2 kids (unless they're twins or all very young) I'd wonder what exactly he's doing in his free time and how the mother feels about this/why she's not with him. It's nice that he's taking responsibility for the kids but I am 18 and I am not ready to play pseudo mom.

He'd get the 'HOLY CRAP' reaction if he had 5. This is not a real life version of 'Yours, Mine and Ours. "

• Its a bad idea to date someone with kids. Then you have to make them happy, and next thing you know it, they could be calling you "Dad" or "Mom". And when you both break up, its a heartbreak for the kids because they have gotten used to you. All kinds of drama there!

• I wouldn't. It only causes problems. who wants to be mommy!