I got the girl of my dreams to date me, but now that I finally got her I don't like her as much?What do I do? Im falling for another girl. Omg...?

My girlfriend no longer gives me the spark she used to, now that I finally have her. She turns me on less and she is ALWAYS grounded so I barely see her.
Its been 5 days since we kissed and I barely feel for her anymore. I feel so bad about it.

Today my friend got a text from his cousin Andrea that said for us to come get her.
When I saw Andrea I noticed it was the girl I had a MAJOR crush on the past two years.
I wasn't thinking strait, thinking about how great she looked, her great personality, the way she fooled around with me, and how she walked.
I never saw that in my girlfriend besides her looks and how she acts around me.

Which do I like more? Who do I choose? What do I do? Please someone tell me!!!

Girl Comparison

Girlfriend's Profile

Age: 13
Build Skinny but heavy
Personality: Sassy, good looking, Exe slut, steady girl now.
Extra: Is always grounded which pisses me off. Never really get to see her.
Andreas profile

Age: 14-15
Build: Skinny and short (which I like)
Personality: Fools around a lot, single, cute, and fun.
Extra: Always allowed out, good grades, good looking, steady gf, and maybe flirts with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don'deserve those girls based on the way you write about them.

• lol its like an upgrade at your local T-Mobile station.

This kid is hilarious

• Slut, skinny but heavy etc. Sounds real nice. What makes her a slut? Maybe she is just insecure young girl that is being used or wants some attention but gets the attention in a wrong way. If she has been a lot of boys doesn't make her a slut. And seriously she is 13.

• I said Exe. She told me she loves me today and were all good again. In fact I told the other girl to get lost and now im happy with my current gf. She used to be one, but now she isn't. I like the new her, she really loves me.

What Girls Said 5

• it doesn't mean that because you always dream about that gf that she is the one...it might be that Andrea

• just tell your girlfriend that you're an ass and that you dont deserve to have her.

www.imagesbuddy.com/.../...llen-for-the-second.jpg

• Im not an ass. My first girl used another guy while dating me. If anything its her.
      And stop posting negative shit because your not helping.

• Why would you do this? That's pathetic. Using a spell to get your boyfriend back? Dude if a spell actually did it, then he doesn't actually care. He is just under the spells influence.

• break it off with your girlfriend. go for andrea. don't be surprised if andrea says no.
      if you never see your gf and her wifi is down, you're gonna see your gf eventually and her wifi is gonna be on again.

• No offense here, but you can't blame the other commenters. The way you talked in your question did make you seem like a jerk. And 13 is entirely way too young to date, since you think more with your hormones than your brain. Just saying, most older guys would tell you to wait too. But if anything, break up with your current girlfriend, it isn't fair to her that you're already treating her like a second prize.

• Looks can be decieveing...

• Yes the one I dreamed about was pretty but I think HER looks deceived me

• Seems like you have the dating attention span of a gold fish

What Guys Said 6

• I'd say dump your girlfriend because you don't have feelings for her as much as you used to anymore dude. I would say go for Andrea, but how do you even know she's going to say yes? You're 13 and Andrea is 14-15. So my conclusion is end it with your girlfriend and go after Andrea but don't be shocked if she said no. I'd rather have you find someone you actually want than to be stuck with someone that you once loved but not anymore. If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second.

• How old are you? Your profile says you are between 18-24. Even at 18 you have no business being with a 13 year old!

• Oh yeah I forgot to say I messed up my account, were both 13, me and my gf.

• Obviously go for the new girl.

• Lol you should feel lucky to have two girlfriends while still in highschool.

• WTF you are 14...you are a kid..you are incapable of handling any relationship at this age. Neither that girl. It is sexager.Love is not your thing.
    quizzicalllama.files.wordpress.com/.../wtf.gif

• Ah that's what you think. But my feelings feel what thy feel. Not my decision.

• I think if you are interested in this Andrea it isn't really fair to the other girl to string her along. Break up and pursue whatever you want. You're young so do what you want now. One day you'll have a mortgage and a kids and a wife and you won't be able to do WHATEVER you want.