Am I attractive? Need some answers. My ex said some stuff?

Not really sure how to attach a link. So I'll describe myself. Haha. I'm asking this becausey ex says he went out with me cuz he felt bad.

I'm blonde and I have green hazelish eyes tannish skin. I'm white though. And I'm 5'9. Skinny. Average butt. Size D bra size.
I just feel a lot less confident since he's says that. Sooo answers?

• Cutie☺️
    78% (7)91% (10)85% (17)Vote
  • Ugly
    22% (2)9% (1)15% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• You sound alright to me but I can't say cute or ugly unless I see you.

0|1
    0|0
  • All those features dont mean anything unless we see them. How can we know if you're cute or ugly if we can't see your face?

And what does that even mean? he felt bad so he'd date you? like he felt sorry for you? About your looks?

1|1
    0|0
    • Idk. That's just what he said. He says. The only reason I went out with you is because I felt bad. It might've been because I liked him since freshman year but I don't know

• who knows or cares what he meant. you're both in high school, yeah? He's probably just some dumb kid who couldn't really think of an excuse to break up w/ you.

• No pic, don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone tell her step by step how to link her pic.
    She sounds hot, but hard to tell with no pic

0|0
    0|0
  • No picture? Shoe size first then rating.

1|2
    0|0
  • doesn't matter your not going to stay w him anyway, and ur still growing !

0|0
    0|0
  • Ima go out on a limb here and say...YOU HIDEOUS TROLL, GET BACK INTO YOUR CAGE

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds cute, pics would help.

0|0
    0|0
  • With no pic there cannot be an answer.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• upload your pic on tinypic.com (or any free image based site like that) then copy and paste the link on an update

1|1
    0|0
  • There are a lot of pretty blondes with green hazel eyes and tanned skin who are skinny, 5'9 with a D cup and there are lots of butt ugly ones. Can't tell without an actual picture. Sounds like you have a pretty good body so you must not have a pretty face If he said that...

0|0
    1|0
  • Pic or we dont believe u ,,

2|1
    0|0