Would it be good to call her beautiful?

I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me. She doesn't know I like her and at this point I don't think she likes me, but maybe she does, I don't know lol would it be good to call her beautiful or be like "Goodmoring beautiful" or "hi beautiful"?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you dont know her that well it can be a turn off.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, jokingly you can get away with it if it goes badly though it probably won't

• depends on how well you know her.

• It would be kinda creepy to just call her that on your first chat, Ya know what I mean... but if you're popular with a lot of girls then sure go ahead call her that but if she don't like you, I don't know what might happen.

• Absolutely girls like compliments

• there's this guy that does that to me alot...its a little flattering but it's kinda annoying. Be careful how you use it...really depends on how well you know this girl

• Do it. Girls are never upset when being called beautiful.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, i can't see why not. Worse case scenario is that she doesn't feel it, ya know?

• just tell her just don't think about the outcome remember "no risk no reward" who knows you two might go along well and end in a relationship

• meaning for girls is beautiful