Why does my bf say this when she texts?

Sometimes when my friend kylie would text me my bf would ask who is texting me and I said kylie. He then says oh what does kylie want. As in a way as he doesn't believe it's her and he thinks it's a guy but I have it under her name. He has seen our texts and she talks about her kid and bf so he knows it's her. Why does he even say that it could be a guy? His last gf chested on him so maybe he thinks I'm gonna. Or could he be saving a girls name under a guy that's maybe why he is thinkin I am too?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're being paranoid> Especially about the last part. He can have insecurity issues over his past yes. Best is to just be open with him and if it gets too much tell him it bothers you that he doesn't trust you. But I also want to add that he might just be making conversation. In fact he might be saying that because he doesn't like you being on your phone when you are with him. It could be his way of implying that she's bothering you two spending time alone together if that makes sense.

What Guys Said 2

• if you are telling him the truth why dont you just hand him over the phone.

• There needs to be trust for a relationship to work. It sounds like you have addressed the issue and as such are under no further obligation to cater to his paranoia. If he can't move past the ex, perhaps he is not ready to be dating.

What Girls Said 1

• Ooh, dangerous thought.
    I think he's just psyched because of what happened with his last gf, but it would be really lame of him to do the same thing as she did.
    On another note, him controlling you like that because of his own insecurities, although understandable, it doesn't make it okay. Especially if it happens often.