So this guy showed my picture to his friends?

I have been talking to this guy for about oldmost 4 months, and everything is great, I have been going out with him once, and we talk everyday which is great and I really like him. But then he said he showed my picture to his friends?

What does that mean?

I get like after you are a couple, and have met like officially, but I have never known a guy that shows my picture to his friends before I have even met them..

Most Helpful Girl

• He's just showing you off to his friends

What Guys Said 4

• Showing a picture to your friends is a precursor to introducing you to them.

Every guy you've dated has shown your picture to his friends before you met them, he just didn't tell you about it.

• He likes you and wants to show the world how pretty you are, I do this I can't help it I just want to show people who I'm crushing over.

• I don't see any issue whatsoever with this lol

• He wants their opinions and approval, he likes you a lot

What Girls Said 5

• What plaank said. It's a compliment to you…it means he wants to show you off to his friends like, "hey check out this girl I've been talking to"

• Well everyone does not think alike, perhaps he was just proud of dating you?

• If you were fully clothed in it, I don't see why you'd be anything but flattered.

• Was it nudes?

• If it wasn't a nude pic that's ok, everyone does that, even when you haven't even dated them but you like them or sort of like them, you just go show your friends a picture of him/her to see what they think, don't give it too much thought