Should I call him to confirm our date tomorrow?

So finally my co-worker asked me to go out with him for lunch tomorrow.We said we'd meet at 1PM. He gave me his phone number, but didn't want mine, which I found odd but okay.

Should I call and confirm? I don't want to seem pushy or annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you meet him at work tomorrow you can talk then. But you could send him a message to see if it's still on for tomorrow, especially since he doesn't have your number. It happened to me for people to cancel suddenly.I hate it

• Oh and by the way.You sure it's a date? Cause co-workers go to lunch sometimes. But I think you should trust that you'll meet at 1 pm.If you're not sure, just send him a text or something.

• He told me he would get my number when it shows up on his phone.I'm just really shy, nervous and I dont feel so good haha.butterflies.

• awww what a cute story :3 Well since he said he'd get your number when it shows up on his phone, I guess you could text him if you're still on for tomorrow :) Haha, believe me I get you.I am so shy haha

What Guys Said 3

• nah if he made the date then just trust in it and stick with it. and then if you get stood up then you can tell him to suck 1.

• Lunch eh (: sounds hot

• No don't do that.

And are you sure this is a date? I have one-on-one lunches with co-workers all the time.

• Yes, I'm sure.If you read my other questions, you would see.

• He's kissed my hand, touched my cheek, held my hands, told me he thinks I'm beautiful and special.And has asked if I would date a guy older than me, and told me how a few people think he and I should go out.And then last night I had some bad luck, he told me I was not bad luck, that I just needed a boyfriend, then said "How about going out with me".

• Oh, OK then. Yeah it's a date

What Girls Said 1

• You can call and ask him what you should/or would like you to wear?